Saturday, September 20, 2014

WILL YOU?

To be read after the preceding parts of the story:

PART I  : THE FIFTY ONE
PART II : DEAR DIARY

"Where are you taking me Shravan?" asked a confused Rashee.

"Wait a second baby!" 
After few seconds,
"Now open your eyes!"

"Oh my god, it's beautiful."

Shravan has took Rashee to a hilltop. The sun is about to set.  A windmill is swirling above her head. She expands her hands to fell the cool breeze. She openes her eyes to see rose petals scattered all over. She turns all around but finds herself alone.

"Shravan! Shravan! Where are you?"

She hears a buzz around her as if a small helicopter is flying around her. Confused she spins her head all around the sky. It was a helicopter, octa-copter to be specific. A electronic small drone used for spying by the forces and as a toy by kids. 

"Don't you worry my dear, I am near you." a voice from the drone spoke.

"What are you doing Shravan."

"Be quiet darling, and listen. First of all bring your hand towards it. I have something for you."

"It's beautiful." She nearly screams. The drone drops a solitaire ring into her hands."You dumb man! You should have handed this ring to me on knees."

"Who said i have only one ring for you" The voice from the drone stopped and Shravan's voice came out clear. He came behind Rashee holding her in his arms.

"What's going in your mind?" 

"You have given all the happiness and is the only happiness in my life. I was just a human being without you, but you made me a man." He slipped another ring into her finger.

"Who proposes with a metallic ring." 

'This woman will never stop complaining and finding mistakes in everything.' thought Shravan.

"It's a very special ring baby. When you open the small lid on it you will see a small button in it and...."

"And what?"

"And it's not just a button. It's the electronic key to our new penthouse apartment."

"What?"

"Yes baby. So, when i have fulfilled all your requirements or should i say conditions after which only you said you will marry me! May I ask you to marry me?" Shravan came down to his knees.

"YES!!"

Shravan stood up and threw the remote of the TV on it. The servant came in running.

"What happened sire?" 

"Take this C.D. and burn it right now." Shravan recorded the whole proposal through his drone. He wanted to store the memory for his entire life.

"But sire...."

"Do as I say."

"Yes your highness, but may i ask you something with your due permission sire."

"Hmm mm....."

"The news stated this morning that you are selling your business. Is that true sire?"

"Yes it is."

"But sire, why? Rennet technologies is a name you have built  with lot of struggle and hard work."

"It's a name built by me and it's in my hand how I handle that for any matter. You just leave." Shravan shouted, full of tears.



                  ------------------------


"Abhimanyu Singh my precious jewel" CBI chief praised Abhimanyu."Have a seat my boy."

"Thank you so much sir."

"So what's the progress in that superstar's case."

"Did you read the newspaper today sir?" Said Abhimanyu in his deep polite voice.

"Yes! Did they print anything about the killer?" chief giggled.

"Yes sir but they didn't know that they have!"

"What do you mean to say?"

"They haven't printed about the killer but about rennet technologies Ltd."

"So?"

"You will come to know sir, soon. Very soon." Abhimanyu smiled and left the room saluting the chief.


           --------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment